Marge Jensen, MBA
CEO, TouchStone Marketing
Whether it is revitalizing a brand or building a stronger market position, Marge has excelled at the task. Marge has significant corporate and agency experience in account management, strategic planning and market development. Her work experience ranges from being the top performing #1 sales rep to corporate marketing and continues into the marketing consultancy/agency environment. Her marketing campaigns have been extremely effective and have won numerous awards. Equally at home with the traditional corporation or high-tech firms, perhaps her best trait is the infectious enthusiasm she brings to each project, tempered by the underlying wisdom of experience.
- Valley Children’s Museum volunteer
- YMCA fundraising volunteer
- Girls For a Change volunteer
- Toastmasters, past President
- Graduate Leadership San Ramon.
- Chair of Tom Burnett Family Foundation annual golf tournament No. California
- President’s Award(s), Kiwanis
- California Downtown Association (CDA) Crystal Eagle Award
- SBA Small Business of the Year Award
- John Solomn III Leadership Award, as voted by her graduate class